March 16th, 2009
Here are a few recent items in the press concerning Kirkbride buildings…
2) Renewed Efforts to Save Old Greystone Park Psychiatric Hospital in Morris County
Morris County doesn’t want the Greystone Kirkbride, but they do want some of the land around it. Apparently the state government won’t have it. It’s all or nothing as far as they’re concerned.
3) UA Making Plans to Weather Storm
This article doesn’t go into much detail about the University of Alabama’s impending purchase of the Bryce Hospital campus, but it’s worth noting that the school still plans on making the acquisition in spite of the turbulent economic climate.
- Bryce Sale Approved January 4, 2010
- Bryce Wing to be Demolished April 7, 2014
- No Stigma for Us, Thank You July 13, 2008
- Bryce Kirkbride to House Museum? November 14, 2011
- Bryce Hospital Landmark Intrigue July 18, 2008