May 25th, 2010
Here’s a short piece about the tunnels under the former Traverse City State Hospital‘s Building 50: The Tunnels Underneath Building 50. It’s from a segment called Jack’s Journal by reporter Jack O’Mally of Michigan’s 9&10 News. It’s only mildly interesting if you’re at all knowledgeable about Kirkbride tunnels, but if you’re not or you want to hear developer Ray Minervini’s thoughts on the tunnels and what might be done with them, check it out.
- Traverse City Transformation September 29, 2009
- Points North: Traverse City State Hospital October 15, 2009
- Traverse City Gate Stolen August 21, 2009
- Heidi Johnson Passes Away August 9, 2008
- Building 50 = Potato Peeling Shed? June 22, 2009