August 31st, 2009
The Otter Tail County Historical Society in Minnesota will be hosting an event titled Myths and Legends: Stories from the Fergus Falls State Hospital. It will be held on the grounds of the abandoned facility at 5:30PM on September 4th, September 18th and October 16th. The event coincides with an exhibit at the historical society’s museum also titled Myths and Legends which deals with lore from the entire county, but includes stories and equipment from the state hospital. Attending the event will cost $5. More information is available here and here.
- Fergus Falls Folklore October 31, 2011
- Help Save the Fergus Falls Kirkbride Building November 5, 2014
- Fergus Falls Update February 4, 2012
- Project Kirkbride March 10, 2013
- In the News – March 16, 2009 March 16, 2009