July 29th, 2011
Things are looking bleak for the Worcester Kirkbride Clock Tower. Even though the structure avoided demolition when the state razed the rest of the building’s remains just three years ago, its days are now numbered. According to a post on the Save Worcester State Hospital Clock Tower Facebook page, Massachusetts is planning to demolish the building due to a lack of funds or interest in reusing it.
I encourage everyone interested in saving the Clock Tower to read the post, like the Save Worcester State Hospital Clock Tower Facebook page, and to share any thoughts you might have on the subject there.
- Save the Clocktower Clock Tower? December 26, 2011
- Save the Clocktower Tower January 9, 2012
- What Will the Worcester Clocktower Look Like? February 23, 2012
- Worcester Clocktower Replica Complete December 6, 2015
- Worcester Clocktower Update January 23, 2012