November 29th, 2009
Is November really over? I barely noticed it go by I’ve been so busy. But it’s my least favorite month and I’m jonesing for it to be 2010 anyway, so who cares? Oh yeah: the Richardson Center snowglobes are now available for purchase. You can currently see what they look like on the Avalon Scarves home page, and buy them online from their snowglobes page. I have to say, I like my virtual BSH snowglobe better, but I suppose I’m biased.
- Richardson – Olmstead ’08! October 13, 2008
- Buffalo Historic Structures Report August 14, 2008
- The Richardson Center Corporation December 20, 2007
- Buffalo Kirkbride Tours September 9, 2011
- Richardson Complex Update January 21, 2009